Compact, professional grade scintillation detector, radiation detector, dosimeter
RADEX Scintillator radiation dosimeter is used to measure the radioactivity of building materials, antiques,
household goods, soil in household plots, vehicles, etc.
- Detect β (Beta), γ (Gamma) and X-ray radiation
- Compact and light body
- Radiation Search mode
- Measure cumulative dose
- Store data on PC
- Share measurements with other users
Summary and Working Specifications:
- β (Beta), γ (Gamma) and X-rays radiation detection
- 10 sec. measurement cycle
- Detection range: 0.05~999.0 µSv/h
- ±15% accuracy
- 999.0 µSv/h upper threshold
- Stores measurement results on PC
- Data transfer to PC
- Time and Date functions
- Audible alarm
- Vibration alarm
- Requires 1 x AAA batteries (included)
- Weight: 40g
- One year Manufacturer’s Warranty included (all warranty claims are processed by authorized resellers only).
RADEX Scintillator can register and display the value of a dose-rate as high as 999.0 µSv/h.
First standardized readings can be seen as fast as in 10 seconds.
All advanced Geiger counter features within small and light case with affordable price.
There are no reviews yet.