Compact personal geiger counter, radiation detector, dosimeter
RADEX ONE provides a non-professional consumer with fast and precise measurements that can be used for localization of high-level radioactive sources.
- Detect β (Beta), γ (Gamma) and X-ray radiation
- Compact and light body
- Radiation Search mode
- Measure cumulative dose
- Store data on PC
- Share measurements with other users
Summary and Working Specifications:
- β (Beta), γ (Gamma) and X-rays radiation detection
- 10 sec. measurement cycle
- Detection range: 0.05~999.0 µSv/h
- ±15% accuracy
- 999.0 µSv/h upper threshold
- Stores measurement results on PC
- Data transfer to PC
- Time and Date functions
- Audible alarm
- Vibration alarm
- Requires 1 x AAA batteries (included)
- Weight: 40g
- One year Manufacturer’s Warranty included (all warranty claims are processed by authorized resellers only).
Radex ONE can register and display the value of a dose-rate as high as 999.0 µSv/h.
First standardized readings can be seen as fast as in 10 seconds.
All advanced Geiger counter features within small and light case with affordable price.
By far the smallest real geiger counter out there!!! It uses one of the best counters (SBM-20) and has some really nice features like USB-interface, data collecting, software for analysis, uSv/h and CPM! One of my customers made a water tight housing for it and makes underwater “scanning” for radioactive waste!!!