Radiation data collected and streaming live to your smartphone
Quarta-Rad Inc, the manufacturer of Radex brand electronics announces the release of the brand new RD1212-BT geiger counter / radiation detector!
Radex 1212-BT is the next-generation geiger counter based on Quarta-Rad’s top-seller RD1212 series and combines it with cellular technology through the use of Bluetooth 4.0
Via the application RadexRead, downloaded for free from
Unlike other similar products on the market, Radex 1212-BT is priced to make this technology affordable to everyone concerned about potentially harmful radiation effects.
RD1212-BT geiger counter / radiation detector links to your Android-powered smartphone, an Iphone or tablet through our free app called RadexRead.
The geiger counter takes readings continuously, as it transfers them in real time to your phone.
The app finds your location on the map and assigns the received readings to that spot.
Summary and Working Specifications:
- Load the RadexRead app onto your phone, link it with your 1212-BT geiger counter and just go for a walk or a drive! The radiation detector will continuously obtain data along your path, with each data point showing the level of radiation at that location.
- measure ionized radioactivity
- Measure temperature and air pressure
- store measurement results in memory or transfer to your phone
- Time and Date functions
- audible alarm
- vibration alarm
- integrated flashlight
- multilingual (English, German, French, Russian, Japanese)
- One year Manufacturer’s Warranty included (all warranty claims are processed by authorized resellers only).
Accurate – Easy to use – Rugged – Connected.
The best geiger counter / radiation detector for the common use.