Geiger counter for everyone: Simple, Reliable and Affordable.
This model is the next version of RADEX1503 model upgraded in 2020.
RADEX RD1503+ “Outdoor” model can be used by non-professionals for quick and reliable measurement of radiation background in environment, soil and non-consumable products.
This model features:
• Detect and Measure β (Beta), γ (Gamma) and X-ray Radiation
• Simple interface
• Multi-threshold audio alarm with range from 0.10 to 0.90 µSv/h
• BACKGROUND mode detection: designed to detect sources of higher radiation compared to base level
- Gamma and Beta radiation detection
- Use Geiger-Muller type of detection similar to the one used in professional dosimetric devices
- Two measurement units (µSv/h and µRem/h)
- Fast measurement cycle: 40 sec for standardized measurement with 10 sec initial result
- Detection range: 0.05~9.99 µSv/h
- Precise measurement : ±15% accuracy
- Vibration alarm
- Multi-threshold audio alarm with range from 0.10 to 0.90 µSv/h with an 0.10 µSv/h interval
- BACKGROUND mode detection: designed to detect sources of higher radiation compared to base level
- 40 second initial reading
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included).
- One year Manufacturer’s Warranty included (all warranty claims are processed by authorized resellers only).
You can find instruction for RD1503+ here.