Now there is a better, stronger and more advanced version of our best-selling workhorse – the RD1503.
Ever since the introduction of the original RD1503, customers have been asking for additional functions and requested certain improvements on the existing design. We have listened and incorporated many new capabilities into RD1503+:
New and Improved Features of RADEX RD1503+:
- Graduated change of a threshold signal in the range from 0.10 to 0.90 µSv/h with an 0.10 µSv/h interval (available in individual settings).
- Value of the background dose rate is saved even when the device is turned off.
- Now displays the difference of the dose rate between the averaged and background values.
- Includes vibration signal and audio alarm (both adjustable).
- Added animation of the pressed command button (the icon of the button starts blinking on the display).
This new device allows a quick and easy way to check radiation background of top soil, non-edibles and interior premises.
The quality of indication of any dosimeter depends primarily on the built-in detector of ionizing radiation. RADEX RD1503+ contains a low-voltage SBM20-1 type Geiger-Muller counter of beta- and gamma-radiation which is found used in professional dosimetric equipment.
An expert scientific tool that’s made for easy use by everyone. Quick, Simple, and now better than ever!
Introductory price: $159.95.