Safecast.org & RadexRead Software joined map of radiation measurements, updated by our customers.
Radiation measurements in USA MAP
Now with RD1212 Advanced Geiger Counter you can plot your radiation readings right onto the map!
Share your radiation readings and see what the others have been finding too. Join the global community of concerned people just like you who can now share the data from their Advanced Geiger Counter by plotting it on the World Map by using Radex Read Software .
A free new application developed by Quarta Rad which allows users to properly store, analyse and share data from their RD1212 Advanced Geiger Counters.
DOWNLOAD the latest RD1212 Software HERE
What the New Radex Read software can do:
- Read data from RD1212 and see it on your PC.
- Store the readings you took on your PC or share it on a server.
- With one click – Assign Location to your data in our International Database.
- Show all data from other users on the World Map.
- Save your data for personal use only.
- Chart your data for specific location vs specified time period.
- Save your data for the world to see in Common International Database.
- Quick and easy access with a Customizable Interface.
With this new addition RD1212 becomes a true scientific device, allowing for greater awareness and a quick access to the necessary tools that will properly analyse the readings you have been collecting.
The software can be downloaded and used for free here:
Download Radex Read 1.0
See what it looks like - click on the picture.
RadexRead Video Tutorial