Radiation data you can Visualize and Share
RADEX RD1212 can be used by professionals and non-professionals for quick and reliable measurement of radiation background in environment, soil and non-consumable products.
Comes with a USB-to-PC cable and RadexRead Software.
RadexRead allows you:
• Detect and Measure β (Beta), γ (Gamma) and X-ray Radiation
• Store data on your PC
• Set location of each measurement on the interactive online map
• Share your measurements with other users worldwide
Summary and Working Specifications:
- Use Geiger-Muller type of detection similar to the one used in professional dosimetric devices
- Fast measurement cycle: only 10 sec.
- Detection range: 0.05~999.0 µSv/h
- Precise measurement : ±15% accuracy
- Calibrated according to international standards
- Stores measurement results in memory
- Data transfer to PC
- Time and Date functions
- Audible alarm
- Vibration alarm
- Integrated flashlight
- Multilingual (English, German, French, Russian, Japanese)
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included).
- One year Manufacturer’s Warranty included (all warranty claims are processed by authorized resellers only).
You can find instruction for RD11212 here.